Wednesday, March 9

2nd day as a blogger

Hey! It's my second day as a blogger. My friends saw my blog and they told me it wasn't really a 'blog'. They may be right, but it's my blog so I'll do what I want. I am accepting request from any one and I'd love to get some feedback. If you make a craft displayed here, I'd love if you posted a pic or video to the comments! And yes, I do type all and make all of the crafts I blog about. I don't copy and paste for those who were wondering. Those people have to get their material somewhere! I'm sorry to say that I won't be posting the pictures today. Sorry! But I will for sure have them here at the end of this week. Since it does not tell the date at the bottom of the posts, today is March 9th. Bye for now! =0)

1 comment:

  1. You should alternate between a blog and a craft each post

    ReplyDelete