Tuesday, March 8

Promises Fullfilled!

This craft is rated: level 1
As I promised in my last post, I am posting my first 'how to.' I'm going to teach you how to...(drum roll sound) ... make your own notepad! Remember, I'm new so if it gets confusing, just leave a comment and I will address your questions in my next posts. Ok, on with the tutorial... first if all, you will need some supplies. You will need:
  • A piece of scrapbooking paper (make sure you like the design!)
  • Scissors
  • 4-5 pieces of printer or lined paper
  • 3-hole punch*
  • string or paper fasteners
* I will be showing you how to make a notepad the length of a standard piece of printer paper.
How to make your notepad:
  1. Fold the scrapbooking paper in half.
  2. Fold the regular paper in half (lengthwise - like a hotdog) and stick it into the inside of the folded scrapbooking paper.
  3. Making sure the paper is lined up , punch holes into all the papers using the 3-hole punch.
  4. Using string or paper fasteners, tie or fasten the regular paper and scrapbooking paper together.
  5. Decorate as you please, and make sure to use plenty of color and individuality!
The pictures of the finished product will be posted tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. heeeeey!!!
    cool blog
    You should try to make some videos to go along with your how-to's

    ReplyDelete